- 6-piece grater set with 3-cup-capacity container
- 4 blade inserts for shredding, slicing, grating, and zesting
- Finger guard to protect against scraped knuckles and cut fingers
- Inserts fit inside measuring container for compact storage
- Durable plastic frame with non-skid feet
- Measures 10 by 4-1/5 by 3-1/2 inches
- 1-year warranty
Yes, it is easier to buy shredded cheese in the grocery store, but it is also more expensive. Using a traditional cheese grater isn't an easy thing to do when you have shoulder, arm and hand pain. Plus the cheese always winds up everywhere when I lift the grater to get to the cheese. So I went looking for a better grater.
Instead of grating up and down, this grater allows me to grate side-to-side. The finger guard keeps my hands away from the grating surface. All the cheese (or whatever else I want to grate) falls directly into the container and doesn't spill everywhere when I remove the insert. Plus the container measures for me, so I can tell at a glance when to stop.
It is easy to clean after use. Best of all, all the components store inside the container so nothing gets misplaced in the cupboard.
Nothing Bad About This
I have been using this grater for a week now and I have nothing bad to say about it. It does what it says, works flawlessly and so far has been sturdy and dependable. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.
Want One Too?
I bought mine through Amazon.com and received it in two days because I have a Prime membership, which is all kinds of fabulous too.
Click below to get yours too: